Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fun Cruise

Sail Date: July 19, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This was a very fun cruise for my family.  I probably should have not done a 7 day cruise for the first cruise but all in all it was fun.  My 12 year old and 9 year old had a blast.  I was a little disappointed with the food.  I have always heard how great cruise food was and I wasn't that impressed.  Another draw back was the lines for everything.  Tooooo many people in on one boat.

Slow disembarkation process
Loved the room. Could not have been better.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Key West, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The people there try to rip you off. It seems unsafe. The taxi we got was horrible. No air and I thought we were going to die.