Fun Cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

This was a very fun cruise for my family.  I probably should have not done a 7 day cruise for the first cruise but all in all it was fun.  My 12 year old and 9 year old had a blast.  I was a little disappointed with the food.  I have always heard how great cruise food was and I wasn't that impressed.  Another draw back was the lines for everything.  Tooooo many people in on one boat.

Loved the room. Could not have been better.
The people there try to rip you off. It seems unsafe. The taxi we got was horrible. No air and I thought we were going to die.