Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family Affair

Sail Date: March 29, 2015

Our family had a good time on the cruise.  We enjoyed all aspects of the trip.  The personal on the ship were courtesy, friendly and professional.  The staff assigned to us in the resturant and to our room, knew us by name and attended to our needs without hesitation.  The food was great.  We enjoyed all the entertainment, the shows, the clubs, movies, games, etc.  The cabin was enough space for the three of us, since we did not spend much time in the room.  We enjoyed each of our destinations.  We are looking forward to cruising with Carnival soon.

The ship was clean.
The option of food choices was great. I also enjoyed being able to sit and eat dinner with in the resturant with other quest.
I'm unable to recall names at this moment, our cabin staff we wer'e in 7401. The staff assgined to us in the Crimson, we ate at 6:00; we had them to join our group picture for memories.
Although there were a variety of comedians, I found a few to be obfensive.
Children's Programs Write a comment.
Write a comment.
I wish we would have had more time at each destination; participation in the excursions took most of the time, not enough time to site see.
Large enough for me and my two sons. the staff were awesome, they knew us by our name.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?

You have to get up and out at least by 6:00 am to reserve chairs on deck. You have to get to the deck early to reserve your seats for the Dive In Move, stay away from the pool the children are too loud.