Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Awesome ship and crew!

Sail Date: March 29, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was absolutely amazing! Very Beautiful. Staff was truly trying to exceed your expectations. I don't believe it would be possible to fake an attitude that great. The only downside to this cruise was that the time in ports were quite short. Trips ashore seemed somewhat rushed. Especially in Grand Cayman where we had to take a tender to shore as opposed to a pier. (That was my favorite stop.) This is a great trip for our two kids as well as there was plenty to do to keep them occupied. The 17yo had the Club O2 (teen nightclub) and the 11yo was always busy swimming, waterslides, hot tubs, mini golf, name it. Food was amazing and of course very plentiful day or night.

Comedy shows were good!
There was not much by way of specific kids "programs" for 11 and under that I noticed?
Comedy shows were good!
Stingray City on Grand Cayman is an absolute must!
I liked the room (I was already prepared for a small space) BUT......we actually had a plumbing leak that had to be fixed. Beds and linens were good quality and very comfortable.
New Orleans, Louisiana
We enjoyed N.O. culture.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
There must be more to see and do in Jamaica than bar hop? But, I'm not sure what it is?
George Town, Grand Cayman
Stingray city is a must see! Awesome for the whole family! 80 degree turqouise bath water!
This was just a shopping trip for us. However, I heard the underground river excursion was amazing!?

1 Comment