Awesome ship and crew!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2015

The ship was absolutely amazing! Very Beautiful. Staff was truly trying to exceed your expectations. I don't believe it would be possible to fake an attitude that great. The only downside to this cruise was that the time in ports were quite short. Trips ashore seemed somewhat rushed. Especially in Grand Cayman where we had to take a tender to shore as opposed to a pier. (That was my favorite stop.) This is a great trip for our two kids as well as there was plenty to do to keep them occupied. The 17yo had the Club O2 (teen nightclub) and the 11yo was always busy swimming, waterslides, hot tubs, mini golf, arcades..you name it. Food was amazing and of course very plentiful day or night.

Comedy shows were good!

Comedy shows were good!

There was not much by way of specific kids "programs" for 11 and under that I noticed?

I liked the room (I was already prepared for a small space) BUT......we actually had a plumbing leak that had to be fixed. Beds and linens were good quality and very comfortable.
We enjoyed N.O. culture.
There must be more to see and do in Jamaica than bar hop? But, I'm not sure what it is?
Stingray city is a must see! Awesome for the whole family! 80 degree turqouise bath water!
This was just a shopping trip for us. However, I heard the underground river excursion was amazing!?