My lovely review

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 28, 2014
Ship: Carnival Dream

I have been on a few Carnivals and let me just begin by saying well done on upping the quality of the food. There was more variety and the quality was overall better. Naturally the free champaigne was very much appreciated, as was the ever sweet service of the staff. Please thank Stefan on our behalf for his warmth and kindness as well. However, (!) Our dinners were a little annoying, as we had to wait extensive amounts of time to receive our apetizers, while all of the dining hall has already finished their main meal. The ship, if  I don't say so myself, was the whole time spick and span, not a dust flake to be found! Well done! Two enthusiastic thumbs up generally across the board! :D See you next cruise!

Pretty straightfoward, try the oysters in NOLA.
Try the beaches. Wifi costs 5$. Coach purses run you 25$.
Get the Belikan beer!
Wonderful Mexican gentleman running around in Aztec garb. Try the beaches! Great beer and Nachos!