Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good Cruise Overall - would recommend for families

Sail Date: December 28, 2014

Good cruise overall and would have been great overall if it were not so crowded on board during the At Sea days.  Way too many people trying to find space and lounge chairs during the daytime.  Food was excellent and plentiful.  Entertainment was lack luster and tired, but that was not very important to me anyway.  Ports of call were awesome; recommend the Carnival shore excursions in Belize and Roatan especially.

Be sure to bring your own bottle opener and cork screw! I'd buy a bucket of beer and the bottles are not twist off so I was hunting for a waiter to lend me their bottle opener :).