Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Carnival cruise lines simply do not take care of their guests .

Sail Date: July 06, 2014

We have cruised several times with several cruise lines including Carnival and have always had a wonderful experience until we boarded the Carnival Dream. Our cabin was HOT when we boarded we complained within an hour and continued to call and go speak to the supervisor , on the second day they came and took the temp and kept ssaying they would send up a tech to fix it. NEVER HAPPENED because they knew our entire hall was broke for several weeks and just kept on cruising week after week. It was so hot i literally had to go sit in the lobby area to put on my makeup, people were physically sick in other cabins. Carnival gave us 500$ credit and 15% off a future cruise and were simply rude when we would still complain. I did not want credit , I wanted some air conditioning on my vacation! We will never cruise Carnival again!

NO air conditioning!