Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My husbands first cruise experience....

Sail Date: July 06, 2014

The service on deck was slow and twice we orderd drinks that no one ever delivered. Pools were too small, should have had an area where children weren't allowed with a pool and hot tub. Our stateroom with a balcony was hot, every night we woke up sweating, complained multiple times but no relief for the heat. I woke up at 1:30am to find my husband outside after taking a cold shower and trying to get cool from the wind. I tried carnival after sailing on two other cruise lines after friends recommended this company, I was sadly disappointed. Positives were photography staff, dining room and bar staff. Our steward for our room was outstanding, could not have asked for better.

Due to heat. Room was nice and clean other than the heat. Deck was small.

Take a fan if you are hot natured.