Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

displeased passenger

Sail Date: June 01, 2014

When booked with the agent was told that the all exclusive we could pay $55.00 a day for the drinks just had to pay for it in the morning that way if not going to shore wouldn't waste it on the day on shore. Was told by one person that only 1 person had to buy the all exclusive then when went to purchase it was told that both person had to buy it  thats 30 drinks for 2 people to drink in one day, are they trying to make you a drunk. (just saying) I'm 120 lb girl and im doing good to drink 7 drinks.the bartender stated that the drinks that we had already bought that morning would be refunded and taking off the drink card for that day, But to put the icing on the cake, I was drinking the strawberry daiquiri when I took a drink I found piece of GLASS thinking maybe sugar no biggie, took another drink and another piece, poured into another glass and found more little pieces of glasses took to the bartender that made my drink told them, they asked if they could make another one I stated no I would not be drinking any more of those, then she asked if another drink so I did and then she charged be for that drink (Even though I had all exclusive drink card) really..  come on people after that my day was us worring if going to find more glass in are drinks.  Needless to say as that the rest of my day was me worrying about everything.. At least they could have given something back but just asked if I was ok.. When stoped at Cozumel was told that the Royal Caribbean ship had stoped at the New Holden Mahogany bay, and to only give us 14.00 doller creidt is not right i spent money to go on this trip and to find out from another passager that he works for Hurricane relife group and stated that we could have easy docked, and he got money back and cause we are no body we get only 14.00 back rip off should got more,I think a percent of what the cruise cost us should have been given back to everyone on board,  all around terrible time and this is my 3rd cruise.

Janet Mains

The bench seats are broke down feel like your going to fall threw them, and signs over head falling down
Lines to long and when say want Med Rare its Well to Well done on steaks
Rooms were all clean and always new towels..
comdey was the best part. and outdoor movie
lame all around.
Didn't get to stop in Mahogany Bay (bad, ) Belize zip line great, Cozmel took to long to get off boat for excursion docked and didn't get off till almost 11, and then only short time snokeling.
no complaints here
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
didn't get to go to island, but got 14.00 dollars credit, really.. sucked why couldnt go to next stop and have more time on island
Belize City, Belize
zip line and the guide Mr. T was great made the 1 hr drive go by quickly
wish had more time on island loved snokling

Again lines are way to long due to not enough staff helping Mongolian grill 30 min in line, Sandwhich / pizza line not enough choices.