Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Worst Cruise of the 7 we have been on

Sail Date: December 28, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

My wife and I are retired and raising our granddaughter. After all three of us getting flu shots and taking extra vitamins for three months my wife contracted the norovirus on the 4th day (Wednesday) of the cruise. She was quarantined for almost 2 days and could not eat until the Sunday after we returned. I emailed Carnival looking for some kind of compensation but have not received a reply after three (3) weeks. As far as we are concerned the vacation was a total disaster. We were no less traumatized than any of the nearly 700 people on a recent Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas cruise. We would like to know what to do next.

Cruise Photos

Ship was not designed to accommodate the activities of 3000 people on the 3 days at sea. Pools and Mini golf were so crowded it was better to stay in your room. The food in the main dining room was OK at best. Very little variation in the menu for the cruise.