Carnival poor service

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 04, 2014
Ship: Carnival Dream

Food average. Entertainment below average. Weather was terrible. Two of the four ports closed. Carnival will get there money no matter what but you will be out. When I called customer service they just told me it was in the ticket contract and I took a cruise at a bad time.  They clearly teat high customer service to there staff but don't practice it. Overall Carnival ranks low for cruise lines. I booked based on price. Now I regret it.

Don't do a carnival cruise. They are the motel 6 of cruise lines. Spend the money to book with a higher rated cruise line.

Excursion canceled