Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Carnival poor service

Sail Date: January 04, 2014

Food average. Entertainment below average. Weather was terrible. Two of the four ports closed. Carnival will get there money no matter what but you will be out. When I called customer service they just told me it was in the ticket contract and I took a cruise at a bad time.  They clearly teat high customer service to there staff but don't practice it. Overall Carnival ranks low for cruise lines. I booked based on price. Now I regret it.

Don't do a carnival cruise. They are the motel 6 of cruise lines. Spend the money to book with a higher rated cruise line.