Our init

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-33599
Sail Date: September 14, 2013
Ship: Carnival Dream
This was my our 5th cruise on carnival and we thoroughly enjoyed "The Dream". Our initial dining table assignment was not a positive experience so we decided to go to "my time" dining - we were told there were no openings ( a note to a previous reviewer that they do set a maximum number for this service) so the maitre de offered us a private table by the window -it was a "dream" seating. We couldn't have picked a better table. OUr dining staff was super - Orlino was right on top of things as was his support staff - and Doddi kept us well supplied with cockails. The first show we attending was excellent - subsequent shows were not quite a good but still entertaining. OUr cabin attendant- Mr P. - (Thai) took excellent care of us - the cabin was spotless and he was always ready to lend a hand. And then there were the girls at the Oceans Plaza bar - my hubby was a former military who spent time in Thailand- the 3 girls there were all from Thailand and THE BEST!!!! We quickly named it our Bangkok bar and were there everynight - thank you girls - you made our cruise!!!! We had some high winds and the captain had some difficulty docking the ship at one of our stops but we made it. It was an awesome cruise - I hope to cruise the Dream again sometime soon.

n/a

Definitely go to the dining room for breakfast - that would by my only negative - the Gathering was too busy and the food line not well organized

Cozumel, Mexico Did not visit port