Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Dream Cruise - Absolutely Amazing Trip!

Sail Date: July 02, 2011

I was very pleased with all of the employees and how hard they work to ensure our enjoyment on vacation. I was very pleased with the activities, although I had wished there were some singles events exclusive to singles. The ship was so clean and the cruise director was a lot of fun. Our room steward, Yelena, was very accommodating as well as our servers at dinner, Si Senore (not sure if real name) and Loranna!

Pros: The Dance Shows in the evening, the beautiful ship and excellent service

Cons: wish drinks were included with fare

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Absolutely spotless and clean - I worked for a property management company for 1 year and was taught to observe cleanliness, orderliness and I also love to check what products you use to build the ship (granite, glass, carpet, et cetera).
My food was really delicious. The deserts were fabulous!
Yelena and her assistant gave us the best service and my daughter and I appreciated their prompt service, politeness and professionalism.
Excellent - the cruise director Gary was so much fun and everybody that worked on the ship never forgot anything that we asked for.
Very happy - please think of singles a little more although I know it was mainly families on the ship, however, I was more than pleased with what we had to do without the singles events as well. Its just a thought so singles could at least meet and maybe hang out after that.
I found Nassau to be a little dirty and more third world than the other islands. The shopping bargains were quite outstanding.
Don't Miss: Shopping
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
It was nice here and we went up to the skyline which was very nice.
Don't Miss: overlooking the island
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
This was very nice went around the island on a bus to the beach. We didn't have enough time at the beach (only 1 hour to eat and swim which wasn't enough for either) The ocean time needed to be much more for us to enjoy.
Don't Miss: ocean swimming