Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I'd do it again!

Sail Date: June 25, 2011

Everything besides decor was perfect. The decor is something like bar decor on steroids. It is really modern, yet busy. Colors are horrible and it was even decorated a lot with my favorite color RED. Although now I'm going to pick a new favorite color I think.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: Decor

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

Ship is big and people are everywhere. Ship is fairly new and staff cleans, cleans, cleans....it is spotless.
Great except for long long lines at buffet and for elevators. Servers were amazing and tireless.
Decor in staterooms is tastefully done.
Unbelievable. We felt so pampered!
Fun force hip hop dancers out-did themselves. Bravo!
Belize City, Belize
Snorkeling- just get off the ship and have someone take you to where you can snorkel from shore.
Twister boat ride to Isle Paradise is a great excursion and worth the money. But don't expect to snorkel on this excursion.