Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Good Cruise for a family, not a romance

Sail Date: March 12, 2011

This ship was clean and the servers and cleaners worked really hard. The food was mediocre and I never had an amazing meal. I didn't pay the $30 to eat in the steakhouse, which is supposed to be better but I did go to the sit down meals every night. We did have a few things that were good but I was never blown away by anything I ate. Even though there were over 4,000 passengers we never felt like the ship was overly crowded. There were some lines but nothing too crazy.

Pros: The servers worked really hard

Cons: The food

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!

The only thing really exceptional about the dininig was the Servers
Rooms were simple and we had a inside cabin on the 2 floor, but it was really comfortable.
There were lots of things to do but the Singers on the ship and the main performers were horrible. We had a great comedian and the Casino was fun and they had a fun nightclub.
Clean, which I appreciated. Even though this ship was new it was decorated like it was built in the 90's..kind of odd
Would have given them a hirer score but the barteneders had poor attitudes!
I don't have kids but they ALWAYS had something going on for them. Good thing since there were 1,000 kids on our ship because of spring break
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Go Scuba diving here! The waters are gorgeous!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Fun to take a scooter around the Island!