Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My Engagement Cruise

Sail Date: August 04, 2011

Very friendly enviroment, even though lots of food I would prefare some vegetarian food, tofu or some other better quality options even though I had to pay. Beautifull ship and with smiley personnel

Pros: The Music Band, the dinner at Universe Galaxy and the good services from waitress and house keeping

Cons: The big lines on waiting for the buffet, the 40 dollars that has been withdrawn from the account for the tips without knowing.I like to tip my self the personell.Also we got a room with extremelly noise from the music.We couldnt sleep the 1st night.Room was just above the music band.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

PARADISE OF FOOD. Personally I had few options of eating as I am vegetarian but for the rest of people it was definetally a dream. The coffe it was very light and bad quality. I had to spend lots of money as we buying our coffe.
The Diamont prices wasnt cheaper as it was said by the Sales Manager at the ship.
Key West, Florida