Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nope...never again

Sail Date: August 04, 2011

The ship itself was lovely. The crew was not. I would say upper management needs training. The ports were nice, but in my case I needed handicapped services. Cozumel had NO activities with this capability. I was not informed of this prior to cruising. Consequently, we did not leave the ship at that port.

Pros: Our cabin steward- Marlon

Cons: broken air conditioning (in August), taking of curling irons (nothing to do your hair with) lack of information as to whereabouts of restaurants, formal night...etc, customer service people were RUDE to my family.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

I didn't like that you had to wait outside in 90+ degree weather for your breakfast or lunch.
The room was very clean, and service was great.
The show was great. Karaoke..outside in the 90+ degree heat was not even worth staying for. Casino was okay.
Our room steward and waiter were wonderful. Everyone else was mediocre, or at best rude.
Key West, Florida
not enough time to explore much.