Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Exceeded my expectations!!

Sail Date: January 07, 2007

It was wonderful! Everyone was very friendly, and helpful!

Pros: EVERYTHING!!

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

Dominica
Our tour guide was very smart and infomative. The island was gorgeous and I loved the waterfalls!
St. John's, Antigua
Didn't walk around too much in antigue. It was very hot.
St. John's, Antigua
Didn't walk around too much in antigue. It was very hot.
Castries, St. Lucia
The shops here are really neat and our shore excursion was a chance in a lifetime!
Don't Miss: The snorkle/party boat was the best!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We found our own tour ride and the guy was amazing! This was my favorite island that we went to!
Bridgetown, Barbados
It was raining this day, so we weren't on the island very long, but we walked for a bit and saw a beautiful view of the ocean.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Castries, St. Lucia
Don't Miss: The snorkle/party boat was the best!
Bridgetown, Barbados