Exceeded my expectations!!

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 07, 2007
It was wonderful! Everyone was very friendly, and helpful!
It was raining this day, so we weren't on the island very long, but we walked for a bit and saw a beautiful view of the ocean.
Didn't walk around too much in antigue. It was very hot.
Our tour guide was very smart and infomative. The island was gorgeous and I loved the waterfalls!
The shops here are really neat and our shore excursion was a chance in a lifetime!
Don't Miss: The snorkle/party boat was the best!
We found our own tour ride and the guy was amazing! This was my favorite island that we went to!
Don't Miss: The snorkle/party boat was the best!
Didn't walk around too much in antigue. It was very hot.

Pros: EVERYTHING!!

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? No.