average cruise ,economical.

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2008
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I would not recommend wasting any money in dominica. On the trip to waterfall there were so many people you could barely walk up path.

do not waste time on waterfall. I would recommend a quick ride aroud and then get back on boat. No beaches. This might be the port you plan to stay on the boat.
Take a ride around the countryside or the train it is a beautiful island
Go to the beach.
Spend the day at orient beach. Rent a couple of beach chairs and umbrella and enjoy people watching. If you prefer without clothes you can walk down to far end of beach. the food is great in the restaurants on this beach.
I would recommend riding to the west coast and going to beach . We went to the blue Monkey and it was a great place to spend day. Beautiful beach
Take a ride around the countryside or the train it is a beautiful island
i would recommend the ferry to St John. It is definitely the prettiest beach in the world.
Go to the beach.

Pros: Balcony was a reasonably priced option. this is my favorite thing is looking out on my own private area

Cons: Too many ports only 3 were really great. One day at sea would have made it more relaxing.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!