A warm, tropical, sunny cruise!

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 29, 2006
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I was pleasantly surprised by the ship. It was clean, bright and cheery and offered all the amenities I enjoy. The workout gym had everything I needed as did the multiple pool and lounge areas.

The evening sitdown meals were excellent. The buffets were just a bit crowded at lunchtime.

I liked the movies playing on the regular television in the room. Bingo was fun. I lost in the casino, but had fun.
The newsletter was a good source of information for defining all the days' activities.

I did not have a bad experience with any of the crew members. Everyone I came in contact with was pleasant and very helpful and cheery!

We were on deck 8. Perfectly located for all we needed. Three of use shared a balacony and were impressed with how easy it was to get around the ship.

I loved being on deck 8. It was very comfortable and easy to get to the dining, pool, spa and gym. That's all I needed!
We visited the Trafajar Falls and walked through the rainforest. It was awesome. We spent 6 hours touring the island. Everything we saw was plush and beautiful.
Don't Miss: Rainforest activites of any sort.
Don't Miss: Rainforest activites of any sort.
I've been to St. Thomas before and took advantage of the shopping only.
I've been to St. Thomas before and took advantage of the shopping only.
Loved Aruba. Took a snorkeling excursion and saw the best sea life ever! Lots of fish and creatures. Spent time on the beaches. The sand is white powder, and the ocean water clear blue!!
Don't Miss: Snorkeling and Palm Beach
Don't Miss: Snorkeling and Palm Beach
Toured the island by vehicle. Had some nice beach areas.
Don't Miss: Miami Beach
Toured the island by vehicle. Had some nice beach areas.
Don't Miss: Miami Beach

Pros: Every island visited had something awesome to offer! Loved, loved the sun and fun of each!

Cons: The buffet lines were a bit long.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!