A wonderful cruise

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 18, 2007
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
The ship was clean and very nice.

Food was great. I ate way too much!

Our cabin steward and dining room staff were excellent. All of the ships staff were extremely helpful, friendly, and did thier job's extremely well.

Everything was great.
The hike to the waterfall was much harder than I anticipated but the view at the waterfall was incredible. The shopping in Dominica was not that great. I highly recommend doing a tour at this port. That is the only way to see and appreciate the rainforests and countryside.
Don't Miss: The Suri Suri Waterfall.
We went to Coral World which was a nice relaxing excursion. We also did the semi-submergable which was interesting.
Don't Miss: The paradise point aerial tram ride.
This is another port where I recommend a tour. I did two here. In the morning I snorkeled with the sea turtles and in the afternoon a 4x4 to the Monkey farm and other side of Barbados.
Don't Miss: swimming with the turtles
Doing the sky canopy and aerial tram is a must. It is very exciting and fun. St. Lucia has a wonderful rain forest that you need to do a tour to appreciate.
Don't Miss: sky canopy & aerial tram
I did the snorkeling and kayacking tour. We went to Bird Island. The islands and water are so pretty and clear in Antigua.
Don't Miss: snorkeling

Pros: Ports, Tours, Staff on the Carnival Destiny

Cons: Everything was great

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!