Great trip!

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 21, 2007
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I thought the Carvinal Destiny was great. My husband and I took our honeymoon trip last year and felt every movement of the ship - on a different, smaller ship, but hardly felt anything on the Destiny. Although it rained at most of our stops and all day on the ship we still had a great time. The food was excellent, although there could have been more midnight buffets - all we saw was pizza. Our steward and waiter were both fantastic and always got us everything we could have asked for. Overall a great experience.

The room was an ok size, but the bathroom was a bit small.
There were some places, like the downtown that were dumpy and dirty.
Although we didn't get to see a whole lot it rained all day and the main city of St. Johns flooded so we had a tough time getting back to the ship.

Pros: Ease of booking, price, when I called I was able to get someone to answer my questions.

Cons: The cruise disembarking - very hectic and it took too long - not Pricelines fault. Not enough late night buffets. I didn't get the seating for dinner I chose.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!