Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

Sail Date: November 05, 2006

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME GOING WITH CARNIVAL, LIKE THEY SAID ITS
A FUN SHIP, WELL I GOT SURPRISE NOT WHAT I EXPECTED. NOT FUN AT ALL.I WAS VERY DISSAPPOINTED.THERE WAS AN INSIDENT ME AND MY HUSBAND WAS IN THE ROOM GETTING READY FOR DINNER AND THE DOOR OF OUR ROOM WAS OPEN AND THIS SECURITY GUARD CAN AND ASKED US SOMEONE COMPLAIN OF NOISE,FIRST OF ALL IS ME AND MY HUSBAND WE WASN"T MAKING NOISE AGAIN WE WERE GETTING READY FOR SUPPER. ANYONE WE THOUGH THIS WAS A FUN SHIP . IN OUR OP
INION WE HAVE CRUISE MANY TIMES WE ROYAL CARRIBEAN, PRINCESS CRUISE, AND NCL NOT A PROBLEM WE LOVE IT . BUT WE WILL NEVER TRAVEL WITH CARNIVAL AGAIN. THATS OUR OPINION.
THANKS MRS RIVERA

Pros: THE SHOWS

Cons: NOT A FRIENDLY STAFF

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

AM ALLERGY TO DUSK, AND WENT I CAME IM TO MY ROOM THE FIRST THING I DID WAS DUST THE ROOM BECAUSE IT WAS DUSTY. THEY NEDD TO SUPERVISED THE CLEANING CREW.
THE FOOD WAS ALWAYS COLD. THERE WERE NO CUPS TO BE FOUND.
Oranjestad, Aruba