Carnival Western Caribbean Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Conquest

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: November 02, 2019

Ship: Carnival Conquest

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 6273

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

The cruise was very enjoyable and if you have children, this is a great vacation. My only real complaint was the noise level...I felt like I just couldn't find a quiet place. I didn't want to sit in the library all day, but that was the only quiet place.

Embarkation

Very easy process

Ship experiences

Loved the salad bar. Loved the fact that they had a burger bar and pizza place. Not gourmet, but food was good!

There were tons of activities...I personally didn't take advantage of all of them, but they were certainly there.

Performers and shows were good. I especially loved the violin trio, they were excellent!

Super attentive. Very quick response with any need!

This is where I had a problem. The ship was older and could use some updating, but the main concern was the noise. I felt like I was trying to sleep in a night club. I could hear everything that went on in the atrium and I was 4 stories above it. That is my biggest complaint...so noisy!

Cabin was roomy enough. Had plenty of storage and the room steward was wonderful. One outlet is not enough....with phones, I pads, electric toothbrushes and razors, one is just not enough!

Ship tip

Get a cabin in the back of the ship, it's much quieter!

Ports of call

George Town, Grand Cayman

Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Belize City, Belize

We went on the Mayan ruin tour. Lee was our tour guide and she was fantastic. I loved the ruins...the howler monkeys and just seeing the island.

They have really upgraded this port. Great destination now.

Disembarkation

Super easy if you carry your bags off.