Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: September 03, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The itinerary was very good.  The service and the food was not.  I hardly ever saw the room Stewart.  We had to ask for toilet paper!!! What I remember been greeted in the morning by first name, he was in the air. In the dining room, we have to serve our own water. The waiter was slow and the food was pretty bad, there was not too much of a selection.    Towards the middle of the week,  I requested the other waiter, Rokp,  Who was awesome, thanks for him we got the food a little quicker. I  begun cruising in 1988 and I remember customer service, was the number one for Carnival Cruises. Things have changed dramatically ,  unfortunately not for the best ,  no more chocolate at night by your pillow, if you want to eat lobster or a good piece of steak you have to pay extra for why? I am a  platinum member that by choice, mostly cruise on Carnival, I am booked to do the same itinerary 12/31 on the Vista,  I hope is not a disappointment.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to express my opinion.

Magdalena Maquieira

I made my comment above
Embarkation was smooth, debarkation was chaotic and that is to make it lightly