Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great first cruise

Sail Date: July 23, 2016

HappyThis was my first time going on a cruise, I had a fantastic time with friends and family. There was always something to do and the staff was very friendly. The only thing I would like to suggest is keeping certain food lines open a little longer for the days that we are allowed to go to the islands. When we came back there was only usually one food station open. Other than that I had a great time I wish I could have stayed another week and I would recommend Carnival Cruise line for first time cruisers.

Thank you to the staff that cleaned our cabin, you did a wonderful job.