Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Mom and Daughter

Sail Date: July 16, 2016

I loved how the staff treated us for the most part. We felt valued and very well taken care of. My only complaint was that on the trip, one of the stops is where my daughter met her father for the first time so I wanted the picture we took when disembarking from the boat of me and my daughter. The picture was never printed and the guy didn't seem to care that this was a moment I wanted. He just said if I take time out of my day and come back we can go over thousands of photos to see if can be reprinted. Offered no apologies or anything. Definitely has me possibly looking into other cruise ships in the future. With all the money we spend in total I think it should have been handled better.

Loved the room!! Balcony was so nice and the room was very spacious

Make sure you set aside enough spending money. It's really easy to loose track 😊