Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful vacation

Sail Date: June 04, 2016

I haven't been on a cruise in 14 years and haven't cruised with Carnival before.  I enjoyed the ship, service, and entertainment.  I was disappointed in some of the food.  The first night I order the Salmon in the dining room and it was very fishy.  I didn't order fish again on the trip.  Other food items were good and the crab ravioli was excellent.  Our room steward  (Bernie) was absolutely wonderful.  The room was wonderful.  We had a balcony room with 3 people in it and we never felt cramped.

Our room was great. I have never had a room with a balcony before. After having one I will make a point of booking one next time. We had 3 people in the room and we never really felt cramped.
I was pleased with how clean the common areas on the ship were.
The food ranged from awful to wonderful. I was very disappointed with the Salmon.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
We did the resort for a day and just relaxed. It was nice if you have seen Nassau.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Grand Turk Island

Take time to see the ship. There is a lot to it. The last day we discovered the ping pong table and it was so much fun. It was hidden on one of the upper decks.