Wonderful vacation

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 04, 2016
Ship: Carnival Conquest

I haven't been on a cruise in 14 years and haven't cruised with Carnival before.  I enjoyed the ship, service, and entertainment.  I was disappointed in some of the food.  The first night I order the Salmon in the dining room and it was very fishy.  I didn't order fish again on the trip.  Other food items were good and the crab ravioli was excellent.  Our room steward  (Bernie) was absolutely wonderful.  The room was wonderful.  We had a balcony room with 3 people in it and we never felt cramped.

The food ranged from awful to wonderful. I was very disappointed with the Salmon.

I was pleased with how clean the common areas on the ship were.

Our room was great. I have never had a room with a balcony before. After having one I will make a point of booking one next time. We had 3 people in the room and we never really felt cramped.

Take time to see the ship. There is a lot to it. The last day we discovered the ping pong table and it was so much fun. It was hidden on one of the upper decks.

We did the resort for a day and just relaxed. It was nice if you have seen Nassau.