FINE DINING & CABIN SERVICE

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

6 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Conquest

I had the greatest experience cruising with your cruise ship (Ft Lauderdale to Grand Turks, Amber Cove, and Half Moon Cay) 03/27 thru 04/02/16.  I had the greatest time especially in the Monet Lower Dining Room table 303.  The food was superb, however, the waiters: DARWIN, JORDAN & WINAYA set a totally different standard in fine dining.  They made us feel like kings and queens the service we received from the young men sets the bar to a WHOLE different level.  Please share my sentiments to these awesome, awesome gentlemen.

My experience with Carnival Cruise 3/27 thru 4/2/16 was an experience that will never be forgotten. The cabin was always clean and inviting to enter in. My greatest experience was in the Dining room the Monet Lower Table 303.
I want to send a letter of accomodation for: Darwin, Jordan and Winaya. These young men exemplified what fine dining should be. I must say, the food was great but the service we recieved from these gentlemen raised the bar to a different level. Please, please share with them my sentiments. I do look forward to traveling and dining with Carnival Cruiseline in the very near future.

See comments above.