Fun

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

6 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 27, 2016
Ship: Carnival Conquest

Guess services  was not good and some of the staff that worked the beach in the Bahamas  was rude. Guess Serviceswhen my friend  went to inquire  about his bill they did not explain everything thing to him and he didn't have his b lasses at the time to really see what was being charged do when he came to me I over looked the bill seen a few things was added to bill and when I went back to guess services with him the lady had an attitude that he brought me with him to inquire  future about his bill and have her make the adjustments

Cabin was great just 1st day shower was clogged up

That the islands are not all that was not happy