Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Disappointed

Sail Date: March 05, 2016

I have been on over 20 cruises and I have never had a rude staff person until this cruise.  Customer service desk, person in charge of the pool deck, casino help all RUDE.  My sister in law fell in the casino on the wet floor not one staff person came to help her a passenger helped her up.  Our waiter was good but the bus boy was only seen on occasion, no coffee ever offered, had to ask for the bar waiter for our shots, food choices were awful, I think it is because they want you to go to the specialty restaurants.  We went to the steakhouse it was excellent our waiter Victor was above excellent but the hostess that took our reservations was awful.  The hostess the night we went who was the one in charge we found out later was rude and snotty. The entertainment was terrible except for the singers And dancers. I feel that the bigger ships must be taking all the good staff and entertainment.  One of the ladies I traveled with used the medical services a few days and was very pleased with them. The girl at the shore excursion desk was great I wish I got her name she was the best staff member on board. Even though I have had not had much positive things to say we all had a great time we made the best of it after all it was a vacation, we are just spoiled from the other lines much better than carnival.  I have sailed three times with carnival that's it for me.  We also did not get our on board credits while sailing I feel the customer service and travel agent should have dealt with it but I had to all they did was hand me the phone to call. I did not want to deal with that while I was on vacation.  Leo knapp was our agent he was awesome to work with he always helped and answered anything I asked.  Even though our credit was not on our account while sailing he resolved it and we are getting a credit on our charge cards, much more than carnival did for us they did nothing.i probably could go on but not worth it.