GREAT FUN ON OUR WINTER "GETAWAY"!!!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 05, 2016

My first cruise at age 70+! I was always afraid to go because of severe motion sickness. My "bucket list" demanded that I must go. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time and motion sickness pills made for smooth sailing, even in some rough seas. The crew and food service personnel were the best that I have experienced anywhere. we took side tours in 3 out of 4 of our stops - all great fun! We went to many of the shows on board the ship - all excellent. Kudo's to Josh for all the fun aboard the ship and special thanks for his history lessons!! I would definitely recommend the Carnival Conquest and we will definitely do another Carnival cruise - thank you sooo much!

Nice sized and clean room. My tip - bring a 3 way plug adapter with you - only 1 plug in the stateroom.