Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

OK Cruise for the price.

Sail Date: January 17, 2016

This was an enjoyable cruise.  The ship (Conquest) is HUGE, therefore LOTS of people, a downer to me.  Surprisingly, many KIDS on a mid January cruise.  This was my fourth cruise and least impressive. The "Conquest" has a confusing layout. By the time I got familiar with the ship, it was time to leave.  SOME staff members were less friendly than on other cruises; and with more members that did not speak English.  Food was good, but not great.  NOTHING is more frustrating to morning coffee drinkers than to have to beg for coffee. You would think Cruise Lines would know that!!  COME ON !  It was an inexpensive cruise.  You get what you pay for.

Achmad was best Conquest staffer I encountered. Our cabin was great.

Pick a different ship.
My fourth cruise, CONQUEST is the worst ship I have been on.