Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Love cruising with Carnival

Sail Date: January 17, 2016

For the most part I enjoy cruising with Carnival.  This is the 3rd time I've traveled on the Conquest and have a few suggestions.  The burrito bar sounded like such a great idea but why in the world wouldn't you include nacho chips as a choice.  We loved that Freedom offered Nacho chips with different fixings.  The conquest has a burrito bar so why wouldn't you have Nacho's so I have something to dip into the side fixins. I play in the casino a lot and each trip the casino usually sends up a treat of some kind to my stateroom.  Last time we received chocolate covered strawberryies but this time I received the ugliest plate with things that looked stale.  No thought was put in, all they did was throw some tiny treats on a plate.  I would rather not receive anything instead of receiving that.  I also don't like that when I travel I play a lot in the casino, but I'm only offered very few cruise discounts.  This past trip I did not receive any comps with the exception of free drinks.  I don't drink so it wasn't something that really interests me.  You should offer other comps.  I was disappointed that your hosts don't seek out the players who earn over 4000 points to make sure everything is going well.  The room attendant was great and made us feel welcomed.

Nice room, and good service. Very happy with the choice.
You need to change up the locations, I'm tired of Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Introduce new locations.

The free drink for gold members should be allowed to be used anytime during the trip. Why do I have to wait for the last night.