What a GREAT vacation

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 14, 2015
Ship: Carnival Conquest

I thoroughly enjoyed my vacation with carnival conquest. The employees who work there are the most hardworking crew members I have ever witnessed. They are ready to serve you every minute and are extremely quick. The rooms were kept so clean and cleaned twice a day. Our steward crew was beyond great they even cleaned out my aqua shoes that were full of sand I was shocked. Great cruise to go on! My only complaint which is not anyone's fault was we experience a lot of turbulence on the sea. Room really rocked the whole time! Other than that wonderful vacation! Happy

We were located at the back of the ship directly by the motor we experienced a lot of turbulence and was very hard to sleep. The entire room was shacking for basically the entire cruise. The room was extremely clean though and our steward crew was the best ever!!