Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Wonderful first time Cruise!

Sail Date: October 17, 2015

My wife and I finally decided to take our first time cruise, and we are so glad we did! We did not know what to expect for sure, as we were told many good things about these cruises, but some things just seemed to good to be true. Well, everything about our time aboard the Carnival Conquest was great. The room attendants and service was great, fixing our balcony room twice a day! The servers, waiters and waitresses at the many restaurants and buffet areas were so friendly, funny and their service top notch...

The weather and the locations (St.Maarten, St.Kitts, San Juan and Grand Turk) we visited were absolutely wonderful, and the trips we scheduled on each one were just great.

Needless to say, we had a wonderful time and we look forward to another cruise, hopefully in the near future...

Cruise Photos

Comfortable enough for my wife and I, and with a beautiful view!