Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Problem with getting an appropriate response from Carnival staff about an issue with their food making me ill.

Sail Date: October 17, 2015

On the second night of our cruise, I had fried chicken for dinner. When I was getting close to the bone, I noticed that the inside of the chicken was raw. After I went to my cabin that evening, around midnight I started vomiting and continued to do so until early the next morning. When we mentioned it to a staff member in the dining room that day, we were told that someone of the Carnival staff would be contacting me about the situation. No one contacted me. After three days, we mentioned it to another staff member from the dining room and were told she would mention it to the cook. On the last day of our cruise, I went to Guest Services and complained about getting sick from their food and not getting anyone from their staff to discuss this situation with me. I was told that the cook had been made aware of it. I was not offered an apology, explanation or any sort of concern over my situation. I am greatly disappointed with the entire handling of my issues by Carnival Staff.

Bienvenido was our cabin steward and he was friendly and did a great job in our cabin.