Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Conquest

Sail Date: April 26, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

David Brown is terrible in business when I has a question, I call him and leave him a message for call me back he never call back.

I don't like this cruise because it no fun at all, and compare to my last year cruise.

They say cruise is the party boat but this cruise is not at all, it so re_streak. The cruise director Mike Pack he is don't know how to run the cruise he need to go back to school again he treat customer like s!@# the way he talk to customer, and no activity, breakfast, lunch and dinner it has time if I come a little bit late they be close no mid night, the clubs 02 director her name is Dragana she is more terrible she is talking not nice at all. Over all I will rate this Carnival Conquest is no good I never come again.

*** EDITED 5/19/15 BY COMMUNITY MANAGER TO COMPLY WITH OUR COMMUNITY GUIDELINES ***

N/A