Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

april 26 2015 cruise by Jim

Sail Date: April 26, 2015

Overall, the ship was a very pleasant experience. For a first time cruiser I had a little bit of a culture shock. I wasn't expecting an afloat infomercial but in a sense that's what we got. Food was good but on the bland side. On the good side; the service was outstanding, the cleanliness was outstanding, and the shows were excellent. I could not ask for better service and friendliness from a ship. There was lots to do and the prices for drinks was very reasonable. I would not do the endless bubbles for it was almost impossible for us to drink that much soda in one day.

Children's Programs did not have children on board
Super clean and comfortable. service was excellent.

Make reservations for steak restaurant early. for 35 dollars I hear it was well worth it.