Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Spring Braker's Cruise

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

I was concerned when I realized that I had booked during the Spring Break Season since my previous one was a really loud experience.  But somehow this was not bad, even though we had a lot of families with kids, students, and overall a large number of youngsters.  They banded together by the 2nd day of the cruise and since I avoid going to the main pool I did not hear all the activities for them going on there.  I stayed during the day in the Adult pool in the back of the ship which is nice and quiet.  The food  was good, and so was the entertainment and the staff was great.

Write a comment.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Children's Programs N'/A
Write a comment.
This is the perfect single cabin in size, price, and had plenty of light brought in by the 2 port holes. Plenty of space for one or two passengers. This cabin is also used for parents who want their children to have a cabin of their own.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Airport is small and takes too long to get luggage checked on airlines.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Great port. Take a water taxi from dock area and it will take you in the middle of downtown.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Small but pretty island. Have to do tours to get out of port area which has limited sites.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
One of my favorite ports, spent the least time there where there is so much to see.
Grand Turk Island This is a day at the beach or Margaritaville.

Once thing that I head other passengers complain about was the opening times of the Buffet and or food service in the morning and also during lunch times. On the days the vessel was at seas, breakfast lines opened at 7:30 am and when vessel was in ports lunch was between 12 Noon and 2:30 PM .