Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Rating of cruise- GOOD

Sail Date: February 21, 2015

2014, we took the eastern cruise on the Freedom for eight days. We enjoyed the cruise and the ship. We had a middle of the ship room on the left side of the ship. The ship was very clean and we found no fault with anything of the ship.

The cruise on Carnival Conquest was something else. I had changed the room from Rivera level to the main level due to that I had found the room assigned to us in August was just five rooms away from the starting of rooms to the rear. I had written a E Mail to our contact and it may have been a problem with my under standing what I was requesting. He found a room on the main deck, which was 2347. As we entered the cabin the first thing that we observed was there was no color to the room. The bed had white sheets on it and that was the leading color to the cabin. The windows was covered up and when we open it. We had a problem of looking out as the windows was so dirty from the sea. On Wednesday they attempted to clean the windows on our side of the ship, sorry to say it didn't work that good.

They had a working closet attached to our outside wall. Each morning the crew would open it to get out what they needed and very many would be talking which it did not allow us to sleep any longer. Next problem was we had from the start in August the the dinner meal was to be 6:00PM. With in a hour or two they place a card in our room that the hour was change to 8:30PM. We jumped on this and they change the time back to 6:00PM. The rooms around us was going to dinner in the north portion of the ship, yet we had to go all the way back to the rear dinning room.

Found the food to be very good and excellent in portions
Our dinning room team, like to thank, i Wayan Agustina, Thumraphan Somphop, Vanlalhriati Maria Pachuau,and the assisant marerdee, name unknown, she was white female, with black hair.
we had entertainingment like Vegas or New York, this was so much towards young people. Most of the cruisepersonnel talked abouthowbad this was. e
We didn't feel safe on LaRomana, Dominican Republic, Being a Police offcer for a total of 50 years, found the people attempting to obtain money from us and they wouldn't leave us alone. Found the other islands to be very good.
I had already given my comments on the room. The window was very bad the frame needs to be painted, the sofa was so large that we couldn't set on it. It needs to be replace as the material and frame don't show the best.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
I feel that Port Evergldes is he best to sail out of or in bound
Grand Turk Island
La Romana, Dominican Republic
See my writtencomments
Willemstad, Curacao
Very well and enjoyable
Oranjestad, Aruba
Very well and the best to see