Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Great destinations! Happy Crew!

Sail Date: February 21, 2015

I really loved this cruise. We stayed in the Grand Scenic Oceanview Room, which is category 6K and it was amazing. The cabin is in the front of the ship, above the bridge and it had two floor-to-ceiling windows that offered breathtaking views. The crew was very friendly and were always smiling.

Some suggestions that I would offer to the cruise line is that the music on Lido deck was a bit too loud. I also found that three shows were a bit repetitive. They were pretty good; however, they were also very similar. The background graphics were great, but were basically the same. I also thought the music was a bit too much for some of the older crowd. I'd also suggest that there be more variety like a magician or dancers. There was a hypnotist that performed a very entertaining act, but that show was the only thing different that was offered. We saw three comedy acts at the Punchliner Comedy Club and would highly suggest attending as many of those performances as possible.

The destinations were awesome. We did the Dune Buggy excursion in Dominican Republic and did the UTV adventure tour in Aruba and really loved these activities. We took the Casper tour, which was offered on the other side of the floating bridge in Curacao, and they treated us like gold. The guides are very informative and caring. Grand Turk was excellent for beaching.

The ship itself needs painting and the outside windows needed cleaning. It didn't bother me but I did notice these things.

I would definitely recommend this cruise and would recommend the grand scenic oceanview cabin.

Shows were a bit repetitive

Bring a big drinking cup to refill.