CONQUEST Western Caribbean

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 14, 2013
Ship: Carnival Conquest
The cruise was just okay.

The food in the main dining room was average, only one special meal in 7 days, even though there were two formal nights. The waiter was good, but had too many tables to attend to.

The ship's miniature golf course was not protected from the breeze so it was impossible to play even for fun. The ball kept moving from the wind. The volleyball court and poo; were okay. Not bad, but not exciting either.

The casino was good and so was the sports bar. The comedy shows were entertaining, but the main shows were a huge disappointment.

The spa 3was a real disappointment. It was a come on to buy their products. When I spend $200 for a treatment I don't expect a sales pitch. It ruined the whole experience.

Be sure to check your expenses with the customer service desk at the end, my printout was correct, but it didn't match my credit card statement by over $300.

The water transports were good, there were enough of them that the wait was minimal.

My last cruise was on NCL and I think that I will return to that line next time, because the cruise was Wow, not just okay.

Not great, just ordinary.

Needs to be updated.

Be sure to try breakfast in the dining room, the buffet lines are like a cattle call. The casino was fun. The sports bar was also a lot of fun.

A small port which was good, because the checkin process was unorganized.
Too far from the town, if you didn't take an excursion you were stuck in a small tourist area.
Okay, but again you were isolated.
You could actually walk around the surrounding town and enjoy local cusine.