Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Assessment of cruise

Sail Date: July 14, 2013

The purpose of this cruise was to give my two grandsons.......ages 11 and 12 a cruise experience and to allow them to enjoy seeing the Caribbean. This cruise met this expectation perfectly! The boys thought it was wonderful! Had a blast! We did a ziplining excursion visited the monkey and iguana zoo, and petted the stingrays and jumped on the trampoline in Cozumel. The food was excellent and waiters were the best! Our head waiter, Eric, was the best ever! (8:00 seating in Monet) The only reason I didn't give this cruise five stars is because of the evening entertainment. I expected there to be a show every night except the first, based on my previous two Carnival cruises. I was really looking forward to the Beatles show. The Diva show and Latin show were good but the Brits night was mediocre at best, in my opinion. We sat through a comedy show at 7;00 on Wed night...I think....that was embarrassingly bad. This is my honest and frank assessment of the cruise.

1 Comment