Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

very nice cruise

Sail Date: October 16, 2011

Took a while to get oriented to the layout. The ship models by the elevators were helpful.

Pros: Jamaica , Cozumel, and the great shows. Shows were unbelievable.

Cons: Lack of events for mature adults - like lectures on history, customs, etc. of the areas visited.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

Attire of Cruise Director & Program Director seemed sloppy and not very professional.
Much better than I had anticipated. A bus took took us around most of the island so that I again had a feel for what life was life on Cozumel.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Bus tour took us deep into the country and the guide was just excellent. So I felt that I had a sample of Jamaican life.
Don't Miss: The Plantation