Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: May 08, 2011

This was my fourth cruise and my first time on Carnival. There was a great staff, wonderful ship and a good time, but i was finding myself bored at times. I thought there could have been some more activities or games during the sea days. Also, due to late dining i found that most of the shows where in the middle of our dinner time so i was disappointed missing a few of those.

Pros: All of the food!

Cons: Not enough activities during the day

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

We had a great time in cozumel, beautiful water
George Town, Grand Cayman
Clean island, wonderful beaches and friendly people!
Don't Miss: Sting rays
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Beautiful beaches, but the environment is a little scary. The people there were not the most trustworthy (although they are very entertaining) and made for an uncomfortable visit at times.
Don't Miss: Doctor's Cove