Great first cruise!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2011
Ship: Carnival Conquest
I did not know what to expect as I had never been on a cruise, it was great. The ship was a large floating hotel, with plenty of staff. After seeing the number of people working on the ship I began to wonder how the Cruise Line could afford to sell rooms and services at such a great price.

We traveled to Dunn water falls and it was a long bus rided. The falls were good and they treated us to great local quezene, just didn't leave much time to shop.
Loved shopping and eating local food in town. The people of Cozumel treated us well, I can't wait to go back.
Really nice place to visit. We snorkeled and went to Stingray City for a memorable experiance. The crew of our excurtion ship were friendly making the trip well worth going.
Don't Miss: Go to Stingray City, you will love the water and the tame Stingrays.

Pros: Well organized and extremly clean.

Cons: Food was great but I tired of the menu after the first 5 days.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!