Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great first cruise!

Sail Date: May 08, 2011

I did not know what to expect as I had never been on a cruise, it was great. The ship was a large floating hotel, with plenty of staff. After seeing the number of people working on the ship I began to wonder how the Cruise Line could afford to sell rooms and services at such a great price.

Pros: Well organized and extremly clean.

Cons: Food was great but I tired of the menu after the first 5 days.

Recommends Carnival Conquest? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Really nice place to visit. We snorkeled and went to Stingray City for a memorable experiance. The crew of our excurtion ship were friendly making the trip well worth going.
Don't Miss: Go to Stingray City, you will love the water and the tame Stingrays.
Loved shopping and eating local food in town. The people of Cozumel treated us well, I can't wait to go back.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
We traveled to Dunn water falls and it was a long bus rided. The falls were good and they treated us to great local quezene, just didn't leave much time to shop.