Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Memorable Cruise

Sail Date: May 07, 2006

I was impressed with the overall aspects of the ship except for the outdoor pools which were very small. Could never use them.

Pros: Variety of on-board activities

Cons: Very small outdoor pools for such a big ship

Enjoyed snorkling. Did not care too much about the Zip Lines. Was too short. It It would have been good if they would take us through twice.
Don't Miss: snorkling by the reefs
George Town, Grand Cayman
Sting Ray City, Turtle Farm.
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City.
Don't Miss: snorkling by the reefs
Montego Bay, Jamaica
I did not like the "Sea Treck". I thought it was too short and a waste of time. The corral reef showing took about 10 minutes. And for another 10 minutes the divers try to entertain us by dancing for us and making us jump up and down. And of course asked for Tips...
Don't Miss: Not sure. Perhaps Parasailing. And that can be done anywhere.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Don't Miss: Not sure. Perhaps Parasailing. And that can be done anywhere.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Sting Ray City, Turtle Farm.
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City.