Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Peace and relaxation on the sea

Sail Date: May 07, 2006

The boat was beautiful and the room was always comfortable and clean.Would have liked to see more plug ins in the room.The dress codes were not followed as rules states, I mostly saw men in shorts and sleeveless t-shirts at breakfast lunch and dinner. The personnel as a whole were kind and helpful. The excursions are too costly for what you get. Alot of what you get is transportation cost which is timely and a lot of your time and cost is taken getting to your excursion. Gift shop nice. Food good and plentiful. Will travel Carnival again and use . Carol

Pros: the vastness of the boat, beauty

Cons: the sloppy travelers

The best
Bread delicious, food up to par, would like to see better desserts.
Bingo costly
more plug ins
Prices good, excursion choices fair.
Don't Miss: Heat/ Pushy shop owners
George Town, Grand Cayman
Costly Port with no bargaining/beautiful in appearance. I was throughly disappointed in the stingrays. My husband stated several years back there were so many and they came to you, now so little and seem very timid around people. I can see why with people chasing them and picking them up. Too many people at excursion.
Don't Miss: Costly price, not impressed with $79 dollar meal for hamburger and tea (four of us) at Senor Frog
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Would like to have m ore time to go to Port Antonio, could an excursion there be looked at? I enjoyed Wyndham Lazy River with lunch included
Don't Miss: Heat