Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My frist cruise

Sail Date: June 25, 2006

This was our first cruise. I took my daughter on it for her graduation. It was so much fun for both of us. I never thought it could be so beautiful and people could be so nice.

Pros: The clean air and beautiful water.

Cons: The food

The food wasn't great but it did have fruits and vegetables that I could eat. There was food to eat all the time.
The ship was so large and the decor was very nice. Everything was so clean and fresh each day.
The room was absolutely the best that I coould have imagined. We had the port holes, and even tho we were at the bottom of the ship the cabin was very spacious, and the quality of the room was great. The only thing that would have made it better would be if I had purchased a cabin with a balcony.
I have never seem such friendly people, ready to serve you.
There was so much to do we did'nt get a chance to do it all. Such a large variety, there were things that my daughter and I could do together and alone.
We went to Passion Island and that was great.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
I didn't see much but the shopping was great!
George Town, Grand Cayman
This is a beautfiul place. Friendly people. I think is may be better to explore on your own than to get a tour. You don't get to see much on the tours.