First Cruise

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2006
Ship: Carnival Conquest
This was my first cruise and I really loved it. The cabins were great. The staff was fantastic. I don't have anything to compare it to but this was just great! I would recommend it to anyone.

The food was ok. You really didn't have a good variety and the quality was that good. But on the other hand, you could eat all day.

The ship was so large we had to break up our days to see it all.

It was a little depressing in Montego Bay. I think we didn't have enough time to see the real beauty of the place.
I didn't see much but the shopping was great!
We didn't see much there. Since I am from Jamaica, what was available to regular tourist wasn't that good
Passion Island is a must for every beach lover. And with the open bar, alcohol drinkers would love it.
Passion Island is the place to go! Beautiful beach, food, great friendly people.
Lovely place, friendly people.
Lovely place, friendly people.
There was not enough time to see this beautiful place. But it sure gave you an idea about coming back for an entire week!
This is a beautfiul place. Friendly people. I think is may be better to explore on your own than to get a tour. You don't get to see much on the tours.
This was a place to see. Beautiful, friendly people, clean, and a lot to do. We took a tour of the place and it was great.
Because of the hurricane last year, there was a lot of destruction but the beautiful island that we went to could not have been better. Passion Island is the best place to go.
We went to Passion Island and that was great.

Pros: The sailing was great. The environment on the ship was very good.

Cons: The quality of the food. Not what I would call good food at all.