Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Cruise

Sail Date: June 25, 2006

This was my first cruise and I really loved it. The cabins were great. The staff was fantastic. I don't have anything to compare it to but this was just great! I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros: The sailing was great. The environment on the ship was very good.

Cons: The quality of the food. Not what I would call good food at all.

The food was ok. You really didn't have a good variety and the quality was that good. But on the other hand, you could eat all day.
The ship was so large we had to break up our days to see it all.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Lovely place, friendly people.
Passion Island is the place to go! Beautiful beach, food, great friendly people.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
I didn't see much but the shopping was great!
George Town, Grand Cayman
There was not enough time to see this beautiful place. But it sure gave you an idea about coming back for an entire week!
George Town, Grand Cayman
Lovely place, friendly people.
We went to Passion Island and that was great.
Because of the hurricane last year, there was a lot of destruction but the beautiful island that we went to could not have been better. Passion Island is the best place to go.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Passion Island is a must for every beach lover. And with the open bar, alcohol drinkers would love it.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
We didn't see much there. Since I am from Jamaica, what was available to regular tourist wasn't that good
George Town, Grand Cayman
This was a place to see. Beautiful, friendly people, clean, and a lot to do. We took a tour of the place and it was great.
George Town, Grand Cayman
This is a beautfiul place. Friendly people. I think is may be better to explore on your own than to get a tour. You don't get to see much on the tours.
Montego Bay, Jamaica
It was a little depressing in Montego Bay. I think we didn't have enough time to see the real beauty of the place.